I’ve collected 10 Useful Scroll Animation WordPress Plugins to animate an element on scroll.
Scrolling is the fundamental interaction of the Internet. Having animated elements triggered on scroll is a common practice. So in this post I’ve collected 10 Cool Scroll Animation WordPress Plugins to animate an element on scroll.
The Sticky Menu (Or Anything) On Scroll plugin for WordPress allows you to make any element on your pages “sticky” as soon as it hits the top of the page when you scroll down. Although this is commonly used to keep menus at the top of your page, the plugin allows you to make ANY element sticky (such as a Call To Action box, a logo, etc.)
Page scroll to id is a fully featured plugin which replaces browser’s “jumping” behavior with a smooth scrolling animation, when links with href value containing hash are clicked. It provides all the basic tools and advanced functionality for single-page websites, in-page navigation, back-to-top links etc.
Animate It! is a WordPress Plugin designed and developed to provide an efficient and user friendly solution to apply beautiful CSS3 animations.
Scroll Any Element On The Page Up Or Down When The Page Scrolls.
Set distance, duration, easing, type, direction
Scroll HTML Elements (div, span, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, img, ul, ol, section, aside, etc)
This sticky menu plugin will make your menu or header sticky on top of page, after desired number of pixels when scrolled. You can use it also to create a Welcome bar for announcements, promotion and more. This lightweight plugin will help your visitors navigate easily and reach to the navigation menu without wasting time. Install My Sticky Menu and improve your website’s user experience! If you want to change the CSS style, disable on scroll down or disable on specific pages.
WPFront Scroll Top plugin allows the visitor to easily scroll back to the top of the page, with fully customizable options and image. WPFront Scroll Top plugin has the following features.
- Displays a button when user scrolls down the page.
- Scrolls the page back to top with animation.
- Link to an element within the page.
- Link to a different page using URL.
- Create text, image or Font Awesome button.
- Set any image you want.
- Hide on small devices.
- Hide on iframes.
- Pages/Posts filter.
- Auto hide.
- CSS3 transition.
- Optional animation style.
- Optional jQuery selector of the WordPress content you want to animate.
- Animation trigger when user scroll to the content, you can customize the offset in the backend.
- Optional to enable the scroll animation in a certain post/page only.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
- Set any html container or element background to scroll when the page scrolls.
- Perfect for creating a unique Parallax effect.
- Fully customizable parameters. Set distance, speed, easing of each scroll.
- Super easy insertion. Simply add a class and background. Use the default parameters or set your own by simply using a couple data parameters inline.
- No Shortcodes! No Plugin options to set. Use anywhere on your site! If it has a background simply add a class!
- No limit to how many elements you can add scrolling to and each element has independent parameters – different speeds, distances and easing.
- Merges the old jQuery Parallax plugin by Ian Lunn – http://www.ianlunn.co.uk/plugins/jquery-parallax/ with the Background Position Animation Plugin by Keith Wood – http://keith-wood.name/backgroundPos.html
- Don’t just scroll your backgrounds animate them!
- Note* – IOS Safari and other mobile browser do not handle the background-position move correctly. The newest version of the plugin disables the script on mobile devices. This plugin does not work in the Chrome browser at this moment.
Easy Smooth Scroll Links adds scroll animation effects to page anchors, smooth scroll and more.
- You can set scroll speed and offset value.
- Choose from 30 Scrolling Animation Effects
- You can exclude certain anchors from scrolling.
- Works on all major browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…
- Visual Editor Anchor Button
- Shortcode Supported [anchor]anchorname[/anchor]
Animate and Interact with any HTML element when you scroll and make your websites come alive.
☞ PHP Tutorial for Absolute Beginners - Learn PHP from Scratch -
☞ 25 Years of PHP
☞ Getting Started with VueJS and WordPress
☞ 10 Wishlist Wordpress Plugins Turn Customer Desires into Real Sales
☞ Awesome Loading Animation HTML & CSS
☞ NodeJS vs PHP | Which is best for beginners