Best Gitter Channels for: Data Science & Machine Learning
- 2017-11-10 04:34 AM
Calling all data science, machine learning & deep learning enthusiasts out there! We have lots of cutting-edge projects for you being discussed in the Gitter
Calling all data science, machine learning & deep learning enthusiasts out there! We have lots of cutting-edge projects for you being discussed in the Gitter channels, ranging from mapping brain activity at scale, computer vision, neural networks, data visualization to natural language processing. Check out the list below and don’t hesitate to join the conversation.
- Pandas — Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more.
- OpenAI Gym — OpenAI Gym is a toolkit for developing and comparing reinforcement learning algorithms. It supports teaching agents everything from walking to playing games like Pong or Go.
- OpenWorm— Unified, simple data access library for data & facts about C. elegans anatomy.
- Deeplearning4j — Open-source, distributed deep learning project in Java and Scala.
- Numenta/public — Numenta Platform for Intelligent Computing.
- Thunder — Large-scale neural data analysis with Spark.
- scikit-learn— Machine learning in Python.
- Redash — Rethinking how data is queried, shared and visualized. A web application that allows to easily query an existing database, share the dataset and visualize it in different ways.
- H2O— H2O scales statistics, machine learning, and math over Big Data.
- dp — Deep learning library designed for streamlining research and development using the Torch7.
- Awesome deep vision — A curated list of deep learning resources for computer vision.
- Caffe— A fast framework for deep learning.
- Distributed Machine Learning in C++ — A common code-base for Distributed Machine Learning in C++.
- arrayfire-ml — ArrayFire’s Machine Learning Library.
- datascience — A Python library for introductory data science.
- dev-ua/ai-ml-ds — Dev Ukraine’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning channel.
- pylearn2— A Machine Learning library based on Theano.
- Numerical MOOC — A collaborative educational initiative in computational science and engineering.
- LxOpenDataMeetup— Discussion and ideas exchange on machine learning, open data and data science.
Did we miss a particular community in this category, or do you want us to feature your channel? Drop us a line in the Gitter HQ and we will add it to the list.
Learn Machine Learning Online
Data Science: Practical Deep Learning in Theano + TensorFlow
TensorFlow 101: Introduction to Deep Learning
Learning Path: R: Complete Machine Learning & Deep Learning
Machine Learning for Data Science