Master Python 3 Fundamentals and Build 3 Fun Projects From Scratch
A Complete Machine Learning Project Walk-Through in Python
Python Tutorial - Python GUI Programming - Python GUI Examples (Tkinter Tutorial)
Python Tutorial: Image processing with Python (Using OpenCV)
Top 30 Python Libraries for Machine Learning
Python Programming Tutorial - Full Course for Beginners
This course is for the absolute beginners who want to learn the fundamentals of python programming language.
This course will teach you the basics of programming in a practical, easy and fun way!
Here are 5 reasons to learn Python right now!
(1) Easy to learn: Python is the easiest programming language to learn. In fact, at the end of this single course, you’ll be able to master Python and its applications regardless of your previous experience with programming.
(2) High Salary: Did you know that the average Python programmer in the U.S. makes approximately $116 thousand dollars a year? With “Python 3 Beginning to Pro Masterclass” you’re setting yourself for up for increased earning potential that can only rise from here.
(3) Scalability: It’s true, Python is easy to learn. But it’s also an extremely powerful language that can help you create top-tier apps. In fact, Google, Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify are all built using Python.
(4) Versatility: What’s more, Python is by far the most versatile programming language in the world today! From web development to data science, machine learning, computer vision, data analysis and visualization, scripting, gaming, and more, Python has the potential to deliver growth to any industry.
(5) Future-proof Career: The high demand and low supply of Python developers make it the ideal programming language to learn today. Whether you’re eyeing a career in machine learning or artificial intelligence, learning Python is an invaluable investment in your career.
What you’ll learn
Variables and data types & Comparison operators
For and while loops & Functions
Logical Operators & Conditional statements (If-else)
Fundamentals of Python Programming
#Python #Python3 #Morioh
Social Network for Developers: http://bit.ly/2M1cxD2
Developer’s Store: http://bit.ly/2L27JNR
Learn Startup: http://bit.ly/2UDotMN
Learn to code: http://bit.ly/2pN2aXx