The Vue Tutorial for 2018 - Learn Vue 2 in 65 Minutes
- 2018-06-20 01:42 AM
In this course, you're going to learn all about the major topics surrounding Vue 2 while building an actual app.
Github for this project:
Here is a “table of contents” with timestamps for each section:
In this course, we’re going to learn how to use Vue to create a real project. In doing so, you’re going to learn all about the fundamentals of this great framework.
::::::: You’re going to learn all about :::::::::
- Installing Vue (Three different methods)
- Vue Components
While learning all about this, you will build a simple app that allows you to add skills in a list-style app.
::::::: The benefits of Vue.js 2 :::::::::
- It’s incredibly versatile and works with a wide variety of other web technologies
- Vue Components are very easy to understand with excellent organization
- …and much more
This Vue Tutorial is really a crash course into learning one of the most popular frontend JS frameworks today. It’s just right for beginners who want to get up and running quickly, without being bogged down by excessive powerpoint slides and theory.
::::::: Requirements :::::::::
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- An eagerness to become a frontend master!
- So, if you’re ready to start learning Vue.js 2 today, let’s get started!
Source viva: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78tNYZUS-ps
Learn the core concepts of Vue.js while creating an app
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex)
Real Time Single Page Forum App with Pusher Laravel & vuejs