This video will show participants how to build applications using NuxtJS (A VueJS Framework), based on real-world experience in shipping products from scratch.
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
Build a Server-Side Rendered Vue App with Nuxt.js
Building a Universal Application with Nuxt.js and Django
Best 7 Nuxt Tips for Beginners
The Beginner’s Guide to Static Site Generators
In the process, we will also look at various means of building performant websites.
Within the 3 hours (remaining 0.5 hours will be for Q and A, as well as helping slower paced participants), we will cover the following:
- SPA, SSR and Static Websites, which one to use.
- Building for performance, code splitting, tree shaking, lazy-loaded resources
- Important points on NuxtJS such as architecture, configuration, SSR features & lifecycle, etc.
- Creating your first NuxtJS project and explanation on options available
- What are plugins, modules and which one to use
- Sign In Page & Crud Page
- Hands-on learning Of VueJS and NuxtJS concepts
- there will be a local backend API with authentication to test things out).
- Gotchas & Edge Cases
- Coding problems that can occur in SSR
- How to get dynamic Vuex store to work
- Deployment as SPA, SSR, Static Website
- Q&A Session
Social Network for Developers: http://bit.ly/2TFv1y0
Developer’s Store: http://bit.ly/2L27JNR
Learn Startup: http://bit.ly/2UDotMN
Learn to code: http://bit.ly/2pN2aXx
☞ Learn Vue.js from scratch 2018
☞ Learn Vue.js from Scratch - Full Course for Beginners
☞ Is Vue.js 3.0 Breaking Vue? Vue 3.0 Preview!
☞ Vue js Tutorial Zero to Hero || Brief Overview about Vue.js || Learn VueJS 2023 || JS Framework
☞ The Vue Tutorial for 2018 - Learn Vue 2 in 65 Minutes
☞ Learn Vue 2 in 65 Minutes -The Vue Tutorial for 2018